Test your IQ level
- Two very short friends, John and Jack, were living together in an apartment. Since they used to lose their apartment key very often, they decided to leave it on top of the door frame when they leave home. In order to reach the key, John was climbing on Jack's shoulders and thus taking it down from the frame. However, John was the taller and the heavier guy of the two. Why didn't Jack climb on his shoulders instead?
- Somehow you end up in a room which has three doors. Behind the first door, there is deadly poisonous gas. Behind the second door, there are trained assassins with knives. Behind the third door, there are lions which have not eaten in years. Which door would you choose to open?
- Monday, six friends went camping. Tuesday, John, Jack, and James cooked some mushrooms. Wednesday came and they ate the mushrooms. Thursday found them all dead. Exactly one friend survived, how come?
- Answer Next Week
- A farmer has 17 sheep and all but nine die. How many are left? Answer :- NINE
- In a year, there are 12 months. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?Answer :- All of them. Every month has 28 days. Some just continue on after reaching 28.
- Emperor Akbar once ruled over India. He was a wise and intelligent ruler, and he had in his court the Nine Gems, his nine advisors, who were each known for a particular skill. One of these Gems was Birbal, known for his wit and wisdom. The story below is one of the examples of his wit. Do you have it in you to find out the answer? One day a scholar came to the court of Emperor Akbar and challenged Birbal to answer his questions and thus prove that he was as clever as people said he was. He asked Birbal: "Would you prefer to answer a hundred easy questions or just a single difficult one?"
Both the emperor and Birbal had had a difficult day and were impatient to leave.
"Ask me one difficult question," said Birbal.
"Well, then tell me," said the man, "which came first into the world, the chicken or the egg?"
"The chicken," replied Birbal, very confidently.
"How do you know?" asked the scholar, a note of triumph in his voice Answer :- Birbal told the scholar, "We had agreed you would ask only one question and you have already asked it" and he and the emperor walked away leaving the scholar gaping!
- Answer's for previous Week