The Library: A Portal to an Altogether Different World
‘Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything’- Plato
The treasure –house of knowledge and creativity, the school library, offers an excellent opportunity to the students to delve into the literary world to convene to their favourite characters, get assistance from self –help books or to clarify and reinstate their understanding of concepts. The school’s library provides the right ambience wherein the students are motivated to explore a wide variety of genres and take pleasure in reading.
So, enter the diverse and global arena!
Collection of library:-
1. Story books, Fiction, Encyclopedias, Projects, Biographies, Crafts, Hindi booksSubject reference.
2. A huge number of CD’s including movies, documentary and study guide.
3. A huge collection of books on India
4. Class Library from Nursery KG.
5. 1st to 6th Junior library with a good collection of books and encyclopedias of their level.
Facilities and activities:-
1. Issue and return of books right from nursery to class 12th
2. Issue reference subject books for practice.
3. Reference section to enhance subject ideas.
4. DEAR (Drop everything and read) activity every month.
5. Book fair in school to give an idea about new books
Journal – 5 Periodical – 28 Newspaper – 5 (Total Newspapers 8 in number)