The school logo stands as a mascot of the school and what it envisions. It is a symbolic representation of the cardinal values promoted by the school and so has been thoughtfully designed. The ‘dove’, a universal symbol of peace, signifies the school’s focus on enabling our young students to introspect and find ‘inner peace’ which is of paramount importance. We yearn to groom them to be peace loving citizens who firmly believe in living harmoniously. The richly symbolic ‘lit diya’ connotes the school’s eternal quest for knowledge and truth and represents the students’ journey towards wisdom by dispelling the darkness of ignorance. The circle of people holding hands throws light on the principle of unity and amity, propagated and practised by the school.
The logo is crafted to ensure reinforcement of collective vision and set of values, of the school and values.
MOTTO: Knowledge for Peace and Unity
At East Point School, we strive for academic excellence and the personal fulfillment that allows each of us to develop as a worthwhile individual, be an asset at home and to our loved ones, and a help to all members of our immediate community and to society in general. The school’s motto ‘Knowledge for Peace and Unity’ highlights our persistent endeavour to empower the students with knowledge that enlightens and moulds them into the ideals of the society. Synonymously we strive to also sensitise them about the significance of the with holding the need to thrive in peace and harmony, . hoping to contribute in bringing about unity in diversity, which is the essence of the social fabric of our nation.
We, at East Point School look back at our achievements with pride and look ahead with zeal and determination to attain the goals we set for ourselves. The school was conferred with the GREEN SCHOOL AWARD for the fourth time. This year we aim to make our campus a plastic free zone and continue working with children to conserve, reuse and recycle. Over the next three years the school shall lay substantial emphasis on promoting English reading environment and enhancing speaking skills to ensure our students are well-versed in the language and can confidently articulate themselves. In order to improve mathematical aptitude, mental ability and promote reasoning skills, the school will endeavour to facilitate well founded conceptual knowledge and application of the concepts in everyday life. Acknowledging our duty towards
the society, the school has decided to merge SEWA in the curriculum wherein each student will be actively engaged to extend a helping hand to the society, in the realms of community service and environmental conservation.
- To equip our students with knowledge and skills to enable them to carve their own path of success and endeavour for perfection.
- To inspire the faculty members to excel and motivate the students to achieve excellence.
- To guide our students to be intelligent civilians willing to work for the welfare of our nation and the world.
- To ensure that every student becomes an achiever.
- To groom young pupils with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment with the latest technology to maximize individual student potential.
- To ensure students with different levels of abilities are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
- To prepare students to understand, contribute and succeed in a rapidly changing society.
- To always provide the most talented facilitators to the students.
- To instil the attitude of gratitude among the learners by sensitizing them towards human needs.